甘肃11选5专家 www.8x38.cn 1. My take away: good thing will come to you if you do good things to others first.
2. 中国人不要内斗，要想自己怎么为whole chinses community in US 做贡献，请给LIA捐款（在自己的能力范围内），俺不是LIA的成员，但是我觉的这个组织非常重要，中国能够和印度人争利，关键就靠他了?；褂卸嗨狄痪?，EB2和EB3的斗争很没有意义，LIA请在看整体的利益上，决定行动方案。
3. 给congressman和senator写信是work的，我是这个星期一发的fax （星期二EAD批，星期四GC就approve了），赞效率 （this is where I think do good things to others first, my whole point of the letter is unfair process rule of LIFO in TSC)
5 case detail
My name is -- and my wife’s name is -- . I am a --- at ---. I am writing to request your kind assistance in our Permanent Residency (I-485: EB2 - employment based preference II) application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – Texas Service Center (TSC). The Adjustment Application was filed in June 2007, based on an I-140 petition in EB-2 category with a Priority Date of 11/30/2005. Per Visa Bulletin of Department of State in August 08, the Priority Date of our Adjustment Application is current. In addition, the FBI Name Check and background check is cleared since 07/2008.
While our cases are ready to be approved, I have inquired USCIS-TSC many times and was told that our applications are still pending without any specific reasons. I have observed since the beginning of August, TSC have approved most of cases with priority date (PD 2006) and receipt date (July 2007) which are later than ours (PD 2005, receipt date June 2007). I am very confused and frustrated by this unfair processing rule (Last in First Out – LIFO) adopted by TSC and this is not fair to me and many other beneficiaries with earlier priority date and receipt date.
In addition, those later cases will use up Visa Quote (which is allocated based on country) so that earlier cases will be pending for unknown time by end of fiscal year FY08 (end of Sep 2008). This unfair processing rule has caused following impact to me and my family: Psychological disturbance by this LIFO rule and I feel that our cases are not fairly treated and the LIFO rule is not justified.
My frustration also comes that we have been waiting the approval of our cases for 3 years (due to the retrogress both the China-mainland born and India Employment Second preference cut-off dates in past several years) yet when it finally comes to the time that the case can be in the line of processing, there is another hurdle (TSC LIFO processing order) that TSC adopted a LIFO rule. I am afraid that my case will be back to the “black room” again and waiting there for another 1 year or 2 in Oct 08 (new FY09 for USCIS) due to the retrogresses again.
Senator, we are asking you for the following help:
1. Look into our cases at USCIS TSC, and have the immigration officers explain to your what exactly pending in our cases
2. Inquiry the TSC, what processing rule they are followed to process I-485 cases that are current since August (cases for India and China I485-EB2 with PD from Apr 2004 – June 2006)
3. Communicate the frustration of applicants with earlier PD and ask USCIS – TSC to follow the rule of process order by case priority date or receipt date (First in First out – FIFO).
Here are the details of our cases
good luck to everyone and LIA, I will support you for the good work you havedone!!!